From Tuesday 30 June, Phase 4 restrictions decree: Parents/carers and visitors may come on to school sites to attend pre-arranged meetings and for drop off and pick up purposes, applying physical distancing of one adult per two square metres and good hygiene practices.
At Tambrey, we value parents and carers as partners in education, and appreciate your ongoing support. The culture of trust and transparency we share as a school community has never been more important. We thank you for the trust you have in us. While restrictions have been lifted, we ask that parents refrain from entering classrooms and blocks unless for prearranged meetings and rostered help, to allow teachers and students to focus on teaching and learning, and strengthening their relationships. Parents and carers can continue to make contact with teachers and the school via SchoolStar, Seesaw, email and telephone, and arrange face to face meetings as required.
We want to celebrate the independence and resilience students have shown, and continue to focus on maximising learning opportunities.
At Tambrey, from Tuesday 30 June:
1. Parents and carers of Kindy and Pre-primary parents/carers will be allowed to enter the ECC grounds for drop off and pick up purposes. Please do not enter classrooms (unless rostered for parent help), or allow children to play on the equipment.
2. Parents and carers of Year 1 – 6 will be allowed on school site for drop off and pick up purposes if necessary.
3. Between 8am – 8.10am, parents/carers may accompany their child to the undercover area and then dance to the music as students make their own way to class.
4. We ask that parents and carers abide by physical distancing and hygiene measures at all times and do not enter teaching blocks and classrooms unless for a pre-arranged meeting.
5. The visitors section of the front carpark off Tambrey Drive will be open. Please do not use the staff section of the carpark.
6. Please support our local businesses by having a catch up chat at a café rather than at school!
We encourage parents/carers consider how your children have responded to restrictions so far, and to continue with strategies to support greater independence and resilience, to Nurture, Inspire their ongoing Achievement, eg:
• If the current restrictions work for you and your child – stick to it!
• Choose one day per week where you drop off / pick up on site
• Empower older siblings or buddies to drop off / pick up younger ones
In line with the relaxed restrictions:
• We will return to whole school assemblies in the under covered area every second fortnight
• Incursions, excursions and school community events can resume
• The Faction Cross Country event will go ahead as planned
More good news:
• Camps have been given the green light. We will continue to liaise with the Broome Camp School in preparation for our planned Year 6 visit late in Term 3.
• Contact sport and training can recommence.
• School photos will go ahead in Week 3 of Term 3.
Please don’t enter teaching blocks and classrooms unless for a prearranged meeting
Please don’t use the staff carpark
Please exercise social distancing measures (two square metre rule per adult)
Please exercise hygiene practices
As per the WA COVID-19 Roadmap, all school activities will be reviewed in preparation for Phase 5.